FEES ON TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
A. TUITION FEES
- Admission from NCS to NCS: Tuition fees for the month in which TC is issued will bw collected by the school issuing TC and notation to this effect will be made on the TC.
- Admisssion from Non NCS to NCS: when a student from schools other than NCS seeks admission to NCS, the uition fees will be payable from the month in which he/she has been granted admission.
B. CAUTION DEPOSIT
- This is collected from every student at the time of admission as a security. it is refunded on leaving the school.
- Application for refund is to be made while applying for the issue of TC.
- Caution Deposit is not to be refunded if not claimed within one year.
C. DUPLICATE TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
- Duplicate copy of TC will be issued on the payment of a fee of Rs 100/- and submission of an affidavit by the parent/ guardian to the effect that the original certificate has been lost and that he/she will be solely responsible for any possible misuse of the lost certificate.
D. DOCUMENTS ISSUED WITH THE TC
- Mark List
- Grade list
- Counter Signature Performa